Metal slitting is a process which cuts a wide coil of metal into a number of narrower coils.
The slitting process is:
- Restricted to cutting relatively thin materials (0.001 to 0.125 in.)
- Available for use on both ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Available for both sheet and coil roils
Metal slitting can be done for stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, bronze and nickel alloys.
Metals Direct’s ‘can do’ attitude and flexibility means we can offer you metal slitting from very low minimum quantities up to virtually any size order. This is regardless of whether you are looking for a one-off delivery or on call of demand.
Just tell us what you want and we’ll source it for you:
- All main outside diameters and internal diameters
- Width and thickness tolerances to your specification
- Polished, coated or plain
- Full mill test certification
Call us now on 0800 0113 091 for further information on metal slitting or to place an order.